Welcome to "Keep Calm and Carry On". I designed this blog to help me share the thoughts I have about staying centered on my life's journey. Hopefully, others will be able to find some peace and truth in the things I write, and I also hope that others will share their comments with me as we journey through this life. Remember we are all in this together.

Friday, May 13, 2011

No Turning!!! Really?????

Have you ever seen a sign in someone's driveway that says "No Turning" ? What??? I mean, what is that about??? I saw one coming home from work yesterday at a house on a straight stretch of road. Okay, so this is what I'm thinking, do you really have to put up a sign??? I mean, how often can it actually happen??? Surely, it doesn't happen so often that you have to put up a sign, right????? And, how much can it really hurt if once or twice a year somebody turns around in your driveway???? Jeez, lighten up.  Just sayin'. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this post. Does it resonate with you? Does it bring a situation in your life to mind? Comments are welcome. Thanks for reading!