Welcome to "Keep Calm and Carry On". I designed this blog to help me share the thoughts I have about staying centered on my life's journey. Hopefully, others will be able to find some peace and truth in the things I write, and I also hope that others will share their comments with me as we journey through this life. Remember we are all in this together.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Having a Tough Day? Try this.


If you're having a tough day, here's a suggestion, google "Fred Rogers quotes" then click on images. Now that will lift your spirits. What a man. Seriously, what a man. We should all listen to the wise, loving guidance of this amazing man.

Image result for fred rogers quotesImage result for fred rogers quotes 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this post. Does it resonate with you? Does it bring a situation in your life to mind? Comments are welcome. Thanks for reading!